Pulsar Thermion 2 XP50 LRF PRO Riflescope #PL76551
Pulsar Thermion 2 XP50 LRF Pro is Pulsar’s new flagship model of thermal riflescopes. It adds a feature many hunters have been waiting for, a built-in precision laser rangefinder. The integrated compact laser rangefinder (LRF) is fitted into a single optical channel and gives the riflescope a capability to measure distances up to 800 meters and a thermal detection range up to 1800 meters.
Thermion 2 LRF XP50 PRO: the best features in a single device
- Robust, reliable all-metal housing. Reinforced yet lightweight aluminium alloy body construction for flawless field performance.
- Powered with two rechargeable batteries: one built-in with a capacity of 4.9 Ah, and a replaceable APS3 with a 2 Ah capacity. A single charge guarantees up to 10 hours hunting time.
- Photo and video recording. 16 GB internal memory.
- High calibre recoil resistance: .375H&H, 12-gauge and 9.3×64. The scope can be used with rifled hunting weapons with calibres of 9.3×64, .30-06, .300, .375H&H, etc., as well as with smooth-bore and pneumatic weapons.
- 5 individual shooting profiles / 50 zeroing distances.
- The wide-angle eyepiece (5°) and wide viewing angle of the HD quality AMOLED display gives comfortable image perception with no keyhole effect.
- The built-in WiFi module connects the device with either Android or iOS smartphones using the Stream Vision 2 mobile app.
- IPX7 waterproof rated for protection from heavy rainfall, snow and other precipitation.
- Three-year warranty.